March 16th ~ “Culture Day” – Mrs. Johnson’s class presentation – 2:30 p.m. March 17th ~ No School / Staff Development March 21st ~ Spring Conferences March 27th ~ 31st ~ Spring Break April 14th ~ No School / Campus
- Friday, March 13th: No School / Staff Development
- Monday, March 16th & Tuesday, March 17th: Spring Conferences (Please schedule an appointment with your child’s teacher if you have not already done so.)
- Wednesday, March 25th: Poetry Recital 2:15 for grades 6th – 8th & 2:30 for grades K – 5th
- Monday, March 30th – Friday, April 3rd: Spring Break
- Monday, April 6th: School Resumes
- Friday, April 10th: E.T.C. Presentations 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15th – Friday, April 17th: Grades 4th – 8th Audubon Environmental Center 3-Day Field Trip (More detailed info to follow)
- Tuesday, April 21st – Thursday, April 23rd: Annual Standardized Terra Nova Testing
- Annual “State-of-the-School” Parent Meeting: Tuesday, Feb. 10th, 6:00 p.m. Please enter the school building on the east side through door no. 5 and proceed down to your child’s classroom. We will guide you to the conference room where our parent meeting will take place.
- Grades 4th – 10th Play Performance: Wednesday, Feb. 11th, 2:15 p.m. Please enter the school building on the east side through door no. 5 and proceed down to your child’s classroom. We will guide you to the lower level conference room where our play will take place.
- Valentine’s Day Party and Field Trip: Thursday, Feb. 12th, 12:30 p.m. More info to follow. Please plan to have your child bring a valentine to exchange with each of his/her schoolmates. Please refer to the email we sent out earlier this week for a list of all DA students. If your child hasn’t done so already, please have them bring a box to decorate during Art class. Boxes should be in by Tuesday, Feb. 10th, a.m.
- No School on Friday, Feb. 13th and Monday, Feb. 16th due to staff development and President’s Day.
Wednesday, Jan. 14th: Service Learning food packing event to help the hungry and the homeless… more details to follow… Monday, Jan. 19th: No School – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday, Jan. 19th: Mid-term Reports due Tuesday, Jan. 27th: “State-of-the-School”
Thursday, November 13th, “Give to the Max Day!” We need and appreciate your support on this very important day of giving! Thursday, November 20th, “Feed My Starving Children” Field Trip (more info to follow) Tuesday, November 25th, Student-Led Fall
Mid-term reports will be sent out the week of Oct. 13th. Please contact your child’s teacher with any questions after reviewing your child’s report. Oct. 15th, 2 p.m.: All school Poetry Recital Oct. 16th and 17th: MEA Teacher Workshops –